Friday, August 26, 2011

You're Not Really Dead... But Make Believe Makes It More Fun (Heat of the Moment)




I loved you a few years ago. Honest I did. You said you did too but who knows what you really felt because i think you're nuts and i don't trust you. Point is, you had chance after chance and I stood by patiently for years crying waiting hoping (see Buddy Holly but you probably won't get it because you're you) for you to make up your mind.You did and you left. then you came back. then you left. then you came back. then you left. then you came back. then you left. then you came back. then you left. then you came back. then you left. then you came back. then you left. Then the last time we talked about things you said you just wanted a (expletive deleted) chance. I'm done with you. I've been done with you. Leave me alone. Don't talk to me. Don't talk to my friends. Don't get in my way. Don't think about me. Don't you dare come to my shows. Oh, and stop listening to Brand New because we both know you don't appreciate them enough.





1 comment: