Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Bunny

I never really understood the concept of this Easter Bunny character. Why does he exist? I remember one halloween when I was 5 I dressed up as the Easter Bunny, then the next year I dressed up as the devil...

Recently, I was walking through the corridor of a mall and EB was sitting upon his throne of terror as parents sacrificed their kids one by one kicking and screaming just to sit on his lap, not unlike Santa. But Santa at least listens to what you want for Christmas and reminds you to be a good person. EB's purpose is just to scare the hell out of little kids (and adults).

I explored the interweb looking at pictures of EBs and these are what I found


This guy is pure evil and is planning to sink those huge teeth into his prey while strangling them. Look at those eyes; black, soulless.







How would I react if I was hunting for candy in my backyard and saw this hat-wearing scarf-wielding spawn of Satan coming around the corner? 








This EB is clearly stoned and is a bad example to our youth. He is the enemy in the War on Drugs. 








Why would any parent subject his child to this torture? The kid is crying for pete's sake! STOP!!! And why is this EB wearing a tutu around his neck? Weirdo. What's more disturbing is that EB thinks it's funny to see a little kid cry. Not cool, terrorist.






Check out the fur on this criminal. Not rabbit fur. Looks like an albino Wookie with out of control ears but I know it's not because nothing from Star Wars would offer anything so evil.






Psychopath EB with an... Easter Penguin? Abomination. I'm just as confused as this kid.






You're obviously scaring the baby. You're giving me chills. Do us all a favor; shave off your giant whisker and leave us alone.






Never Nude tough guy EB looking for trouble. Appears as though he's got plenty.






This photo is just plain scary. Fun Fact: look at this picture from different angles and no matter the angle, EB is always staring into your soul. Fear.

1 comment:

  1. Aaron, you are hilarious. Wait until Kellie reads this. She'll freak out haha.

    ReplyDelete