Sunday, April 10, 2011

Good Album


 Artist: The Mr. T Experience
Album: Love Is Dead



This pop-punk band The Mr. T Experience formed in the late 80s and is still playing great music. Their sound is comparable to EARLY Green Day (1039/ Smoothed Out Slappy Hours and Kerplunk days) and were part of the same scene on Gilman street in Berkeley, CA in the late 80s. Dr. Frank, the frontman, sings about girls like most pop-punk bands do but he does so in a humorous way that makes everything ok and helps you reflect on the better things of life. 

I've loved this album since I was in junior high and although I lost touch with it over the last couple of years, I still know all the words and love screaming along. My favorite song is track 2: Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba but all the songs really are great. Perfect spring time music. Enjoy!

   If you'd like a listen, click below for the Mediafire download. 


These links are just for previews. If you like the music please support the artists.


3 comments:

  1. even hitler had a girlfriend so why cant I- good song

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. this brings back memories! my brothers loved this band so much. they had a poster of this album cover in their room for years!

    ReplyDelete